- Complete absence of sound.
- The fact or state of abstaining from speech.
- The avoidance of mentioning or discussing something.
- A short appointed period of time during which people stand still and do not speak as a sign of respect for a dead person or group of people.
- Should mourning be done in silence? There is a possibility of suffering for something that is not real? That never existed? Is it possible to shout out and be silent at the same time? Could the impact of something extreme be reflected in a totally new way in you? Is it possible to predict a human reaction to the feeling of pain? Loss of something? Or someone? There is life beyond death? Will we be silent during this transition? And for those who died before they were born? What happens in this case? I do not have answers, but I know there is silence in each one of us.
(This project was carried out and produced within a space of one week, one of the worst ones.)